- Work hard to inspire and encourage all children to fulfill their true potential in all areas of their development and to achieve the highest possible standards.
- Work with parents and carers and value the partnership with them and recognise the contribution we all make towards the success of the school.
- Provide a broad, balanced curriculum that offers opportunities for choices, independence and creativity.
- Look to value each member of the school as an individual whilst learning to live as part of the community.
- Strive to create a stimulating school environment in which we encourage mutual respect and good behaviour and a pride in everything we achieve.