We do have a school uniform that most children wear with pride.
- Grey skirt, pinafore or dark grey full length trousers
- White blouse/polo shirt
- School sweatshirt/cardigan
- White socks or grey or navy tights
- Flat shoes in black (not trainers or boots)
- Checked dress in navy and white
- Flat black sandals with toes covered
- White socks
- Formal grey trousers
- White shirt/polo shirt
- School sweatshirt
- Black shoes (not trainers)
- Grey socks
- Formal grey shorts (not sportswear)
Children should not wear trainers or boots in school or any jewellery other than a watch.
Hair bands etc should be dark blue whenever possible and other hair decorations should not be worn.
For PE children will need a plain white tee shirt, black shorts and plimsolls or trainers.
* Please be sure to name all clothing as this makes it much easier for us to return mislaid items quickly.*
School cardigans and sweatshirts together with bags for books, swimming kit and PE kit can be bought at the office.