We do have a school uniform that most children wear with pride.
- Grey skirt, pinafore or dark grey full length trousers
- White blouse/polo shirt
- School sweatshirt/cardigan
- White socks or grey or navy tights
- Flat shoes in black (not trainers or boots)
- Checked dress in navy and white
- Flat black sandals with toes covered
- White socks
- Formal grey trousers
- White shirt/polo shirt
- School sweatshirt
- Black shoes (not trainers)
- Grey socks
- Formal grey shorts (not sportswear)
Children should not wear trainers or boots in school or any jewellery other than a watch.
Hair bands etc should be dark blue whenever possible and other hair decorations should not be worn.
For PE children will need a plain white tee shirt, black shorts and plimsolls or trainers.
* Please be sure to name all clothing as this makes it much easier for us to return mislaid items quickly.*
School cardigans, sweatshirts, reversible jackets, trousers, skirts and PE items can be purchased from Uniform Direct either from their High Street or Dixon Way store in Lincoln or online at https://www.uniform-direct.com/acatalog/Fosse-Way-Academy.html. Book bags, PE bags and water bottles can be bought at the school office.